etiv - emas technical implementation and verification
Design of training modules related with the practical application and verification of EMAS – Eco-management and Audit Scheme, regarding:
- Human resources, of small and medium enterprises, local authorities and public institutions, capable of contributing, by tacking decisions and daily practices, for the improvement of the environmental behaviour in the organisations they integrate;
- Training of Environmental Verifiers;
- Human resources of the organisations that work in the environmental sector.
The design and the diffusion of these modules contributes to the consolidation and application of the Regulation nº 761/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19th of March, relative to EMAS, as a dynamic instrument for the environmental safeguard and for the Sustainable Development. The project ETIV 2001 promotes the training in the environmental area, assuring the following competencies:
- Collection of legislation data;
- Collection of technical and environmental data of the activities of companies or organisations;
- Establishment of the program of the environmental action, to achieve the specific objectives;
- Implementation of the environmental management system;
- Editing of procedures and work instructions;
- Training and sensitivity of the staff;
- Examine the conformity with all EMAS requisites.
The main results of this project are:
- Training modules
- Case studies
- Didactic material
- Software to support the EMAS Implementation and Verification – Self-assessment tool of the training supplied by training modules;
All the documents are presented in English version with summaries in Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese. The results of the project are compiled in a CD−ROM, that can be available to all the entities (related to training activities, to environmental activities and to entities that wish to implement EMAS) that request information – link to the e-mail.
Laufzeit: 2003 -2005
Programm Leonardo da Vinci, European Kommission